The new fragrance for men by BURBERRY captures the essence of London and its moments, fusing classic scents of British perfumery with unexpected ingredients. Fresh, crafted top notes of crisp zesty grapefruit are cut with a seductive base of earthy vetiver and smoky guaiacwood.
Burberry presents the new fragrance Mr. Burberry, as the masculine version of the previous Mr Burberry . The creator of this line is perfumer Francis Kurkdjian.
- Mr. Burberry is a structure of a classic aromatic fougère that has inspired so many famous fragrances, but this has been totally remodeled and remastered to introduce a radically contemporary creation in its proportions and ingredients.
- The composition is announced as woody – herbal. Its ingredients are inspired by tradition of British perfumery. It opens with zesty accords of grapefruit, cardamom and tarragon. The heart notes include birch leaf, nutmeg oil and cedar, followed by the base of sandalwood, vetiver and guaiac wood.
- The neck of the glass bottles is decorated with the same gabardine material Burberry uses to make its amous trenchcoats. The face of the campaign is Josh Whitehouse, accompanied by, Amber Anderson, and shot by Steve McQueen. The fragrance is available as 30, 50, 100 and 150 ml Eau de Toilette with additional cosmetic collection.
- The bottle is inspired by the iconic black Burberry trench coat—its quality, craftsmanship, style, and timeless appeal. The weighted cap references horn-look buttons, while a hand-tied knot in English-woven gabardine sits around the neck.
- They also give the buyers an option of getting a custom monogram on the bottle. Nothing shouts out luxury as loud as some sweet customisation on your favourite fragrance to call it your own.
- Notes: Grapefruit, Vetivier, Guaiacwood.
- Style: Contemporary. Sophisticated. Sensual.
– Rishabh Shetty